By promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning, and working closely with families we place the child at the centre of everything we do.
The idea of creating a multi Academy Trust of several Schools with SEND expertise grew out of a firm belief that working collaboratively and supporting each other is the way to achieve successful outcomes for our children. It means that we can share skills, experience and expertise. We can extend our social networks for our children and families and we can pool resources to provide a greater range of opportunities.
Everyone involved in The Sovereign Trust, whichever academy they are based at, and whatever role they play, share the vision, values and aims of the Trust:
Our Value Statements
The Trust and schools all share the same values:
- Inspire – Enable all pupils to achieve and develop to their highest potential through inspirational teaching
- Nurture – Create an environment that nurtures, encourages exploration, celebrates creativity and forges a love of learning
- Support – Support both pupils and families alike in creating the ethos that our partnership of schools’ shares
- Passion – Encourage strong and passionate leadership which is central in helping every pupil to flourish
- Include – Provide a fully inclusive environment to ensure differing needs, cultures and abilities are respected and valued
- Respect – Remain vigilant in how we treat each other, ensuring the respect of each other and of the views of others
- Enjoy – Include fun and enjoyment in our curriculum which we believe supports a positive learning environment
The Sovereign Trust
The Sovereign Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in England No. 09666511.
Registered Office: Manor Academy Sale, Manor Avenue, Sale Cheshire, M33 5JX
Working together to increase the opportunities we offer to our pupils and staff; and able to extend our SEND expertise to other schools and academies through professional training and support.