At the Sovereign Trust, we believe that we have a key role to play in helping affect that change by supporting families to make informed choices and by creating provision that can support our children to have that brilliant future they so deserve.We firmly believe in the sentiments of the quote by Kofi Annan ‘The State of the World’s Children’ 2000
‘There is no trust more sacred than the one the world holds with children. There is no duty more important than ensuring that their rights are respected, that their welfare is protected, that their lives are free from fear and want and that they grow up in peace’.
We have high expectations for our staff, our children and our families. These are reflected in the Values and Vision of the Trust.
The Sovereign Trust Vision -
The Trust is relentless in our pursuit of ever improving outcomes for ALL children, supported by a wider set of systems, processes and capabilities.
In order to achieve our vision, we have the following mission statement:
- We will offer all pupils access to innovative SEND education in the highest quality environments together with wider Trust collaboration and expertise providing opportunities for enriched learning and pathways to employment and independence
- We will support every pupil to flourish through a challenging, wider curriculum and an enjoyment in learning for life. We provide opportunities for our children to have a brilliant future.
- We provide opportunities for innovative developments in financial and non-financial areas through synergies and savings across the Trust
- Our Trust values and celebrates success and builds partnerships
- We will ensure future viability of the Trust