The Sovereign Trust Policies
At the The Sovereign Trust, we take care in ensuring that we provide transparency and fairness across all of our schools, with our students, staff and parents.
Some policies are unique to individual academies and are therefore detailed further down the page in sections specific to the academies concerned.
If you wish to access these or any other policies, not found in the list above, or if you require an accessible version, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Manor Academy Statutory Policies
Manor Academy Other Policies and Documents
Pictor Academy Statutory Policies
Pictor Academy Other Policies and Documents
Longford Park Statutory Policies
Longford Park Other Policies and Documents
New Park Statutory Policies
New Park Other Policies and Documents
Our Education Principles
The Trust and schools all share the same values:
- Inspire – Enable all pupils to achieve and develop to their highest potential through inspirational teaching
- Nurture – Create an environment that nurtures, encourages exploration, celebrates creativity and forges a love of learning
- Support – Support both pupils and families alike in creating the ethos that our partnership of schools’ shares
- Passion – Encourage strong and passionate leadership which is central in helping every pupil to flourish
- Include – Provide a fully inclusive environment to ensure differing needs, cultures and abilities are respected and valued
- Respect – Remain vigilant in how we treat each other, ensuring the respect of each other and of the views of others
- Enjoy – Include fun and enjoyment in our curriculum which we believe supports a positive learning environment